Welcome to episode 55 of the Maximise Potential Podcast.
Over the last few years we have been fortunate to share the accounts of individuals who have created multi-million pound businesses, faced near-death experiences, have broken world records, made countless sacrifices to achieve their dreams and have found an inner strength to drawn upon at times of despair.
Yet in testament to the wonderful array of interviews that we have shared on this podcast, the individual who you are about to listen to has somehow managed to tick each and every one of these boxes.
Please allow me to introduce you all to Neil Laughton and allow him to share some of his inspirational stories with you on the Maximise Potential Podcast…
Key messages from Neil:
As with all of our interviews, I’m always left with a sense of awe at the level of accomplishment individuals, such as Neil, have been able to amass within their life.
As always, I find myself jotting down one note after another when I’m playing back the interviews – and here are a few of my favourites from Neil’s interview:
“Being not too proud to ask for help” was one in particular that sprung out at me, as did “Look for opportunities and opportunities will come your way.”
Yet the one that stood out the most to me was Neil’s closing statement, which was to “never, ever give up.”
If you visit the webpage for this episode you’ll find several other superb mantras of Neil’s for you to digest and consider within your own life.
Neil Laughton, I know we recorded this some time ago now, but thank you once again for sharing your inspirational story with us on the Maximise Potential Podcast.
Neil Laughton Quotes:
- Set some goals, make and plan and go for it!
- I always had a goal to aspire to
- Recognise when you need help – and don’t be too proud to ask for help
- Something will always come up if you keep as long as you keep yourself in the game
- Don’t play the victim
- You have to be aware that you are selling yourself – people have to want to buy from ‘you’
- Look for opportunities and opportunities will come your way
- never, ever give up
Connect with and Learn more about Neil Laughton:
Listen to the interview:
- Click on the following link: http://www.maximisepotential.co.uk/neil-laughton/
European Podcast Awards:
Rate & Review the Maximise Potential Podcast on iTunes:
- Jenrick Recruitment – specialists in Engineering, Food and Drink, IT and Commercial recruitment services
- Xerxes Music