Today’s interview the second in our series with Award Winning Photographic Company, Media Wisdom, with today’s episode being with Abi Cockcroft, joint-founder and owner of the company.
Abi talks specifically about how Media Widsom was launched, 9 years ago, into an already saturated and heavily competitive marketplace. She explains the approach they have used to build a customer base, maximise customer opportunities and become one of the most respected photographic companies within the London and the South.
The interview is ideal for business owners (current or those considering starting their own business) as it provides an excellent insight into how you can build your initial customer base, differentiate yourself from your competitors and develop your own niche in the market.
- Winner – Fine Art Photographer of the Year
- Finalist – Kodak Portrait Photographer of the Year 2009
- Award of Excellence – Master Photographer Awards 2009
- 3 x Merit Awards – Master Photographer Awards 2009
- 1 x Award of Excellence – Master Photographer Awards 2009
- 5 x Gold Awards from SWPP (society wedding & portrait photographers)2009: Architecture / Fashion / Wildlife
Additional notes and resources:
- Media Wisdom Photography – award winning photographers
- Video Wisdom – video marketing for small businesses
- Giles Christopher photography portfolio
- 4 Networking Business Group