Please can you show you support by voting (and rating) to give us the opportunity to win these prestigous awards:
If you are new to this website and have not yet listened to the podcast, please read on . . . .
The Podcast, contains a series of exclusive interviews from inspiring people, who all display exceptional self-belief, mental toughness and desire to achieve.
The objective of the interviews is to inspire and educate others by sharing successful management styles, mental skill development, NLP, learning techniques and self-motivation methods – everything people need to become successful in their own life, career and business.
What type of people have featured on the podcast so far:
- Sporting Achievements – Greg Searle (Olympic Gold Medalist Rower), David Weir (Champion Wheelchair Racer), Matthew Syed (Commonwealth Champion / Best-selling Author), Dean Macey (Commonwealth Champion Decathlete) & Sam Brown (World Taekwondo Champion)
- Extreme Achievements – Pen Hadow (record-breaking explorer) & Bonita Norris (British Everest Record Holder)
- Business Successes – Nick English (Bremont Watches), Steve Davies (Global Management Consultant), Steve Morris (Morgan Cars) & Abi Cockcroft (Startup Success Story)
- Life & Career Successes – Elliott Cole (Aspiring Triathlete), Tony Dobbyn (Global CTO), Neil McCarthy (SEO Expert), Giles Christopher (National Award Winning Photographer), Jora Gill (Leading Agile Speaker and Global Head of Technology), Kay White (Best selling Author), Fiona Campbell (Leading NLP Coach) & Kos Lesses (Workforce Planning Expert)
How to do I listen and learn more:
- If you want to listen to exclusive interviews from any of the individuals, named above, please click on the following link (and scroll down the list): Listen to the Maximise Potential Podcast
- Also, you can subscribe to the Maximise Potential Podcast on i-Tunes
- PLUS – Join the Maximise Potential Group on Linked IN
Thank you for your on-going support and we’ll keep you posted with the Awards – fingers crossed!!